- In 2017, Eloisa was featured on CBS Sunday Morning’s Valentine’s Day segment and in 2014, Eloisa was featured in the NEH-sponsored documentary about romance, Love Between the Covers. The film debuted at the Library of Congress and won several film festival awards.
- In 2013, Eloisa won the RITA Award, romance industry’s top honor, for Seduced by a Pirate.
- In 2012, Eloisa was the first romance writer asked to give a talk at the National Book Festival in Washington, D.C. She wrote an essay about it for the Washington Post.
- In 2009, Eloisa gave a keynote speech at the annual Romance Writers of America conference and appeared on the keynote panel at the Shakespeare Association of America conference.
- In 2005, Eloisa wrote an op-ed for The New York Times, defending the romance genre against the term “bodice-ripper.”